Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Close thread please (clan logo making has been closed sorry) (apology in the thread)

-CM-Excalibur-

Question

I just wanted to say sorry to those people i didnt continue making their logos. Due to my busy schedule, high amount of bashing in pms, and high clan responsibilities and real life things to do. I had to end this. I am heartfully sorry for this. Thank you for all your support and i might end up starting a new one maybe soon :) its been a great journey in making these great logos, to those people i have made logos, I hope you love the ones i made for you! Bless you all tenno and thanks for everything.

Edited by -BE-BladeOfRuin

Perhaps a Skana and Braton crossed under the lotus symbol, like the jolly roger? I'd love to have it in the New Loka colors...And can I just say that you are an incredible human being, because I am NOT artistic, and my clan doesn't have the funds (in game or IRL) to get this made. The fact the you want to be so helpful really swells my heart. Go get 'em, mate :3

Perhaps a Skana and Braton crossed under the lotus symbol, like the jolly roger? I'd love to have it in the New Loka colors...And can I just say that you are an incredible human being, because I am NOT artistic, and my clan doesn't have the funds (in game or IRL) to get this made. The fact the you want to be so helpful really swells my heart. Go get 'em, mate :3

Will do! New Loka colors can't be done because I not really good with shading green colors

Want gold Tennobet saying be bold be bold encircling the yin and yang symbol but instead of black and white I want black and red.

well i cannot do the tennobet sorry. Its too hard for my ability. I havent really tried drawing tenno bet. Im really sorry. But Iam working on a logo with a Black and red yin yang with something in it xD

Please tell me more detail about this logo you want :) I dont really see what your pointing out

Actually you can experiment on it.. I want it to kinda look like my profile pic right now that phantomy evily feel. hahah I trust your skills. Thats cause my clan's name is BC Phantoms :D

Edited by BlackKnightRT

This si a really simple, underwhelming request: I want a top down view of a spider's silhouette, colored in warm, fiery shades like red and orange. If you'd like to artistically spin it, please do, but simple is better. I'd be happy to recommend you to some friends, however. You do good work.

I would like it if you could take my clan's emblem and make it more your style.

http://prntscr.com/91zxl0

Base on your samples, whatever you can cook up, I'm sure I'll like it.

May I please have the 128x128 png of your original clan logo?

This si a really simple, underwhelming request: I want a top down view of a spider's silhouette, colored in warm, fiery shades like red and orange. If you'd like to artistically spin it, please do, but simple is better. I'd be happy to recommend you to some friends, however. You do good work.

I will make sure to make you that :)

If this is still available:

Our clan name is MAGE, and I'd like something that represents that name. I'm not sure I'd like the name spelled out on the badge, although if that's where you'd like to go I'd be interested to see. More, I'd like to see something that underlines the magic aspect of the magic space ninjas we are.

Colors I'd prefer are a mix of darks with that lightish blue-green (see the Loki to the left of the forum area).

Thanks for making the offer for folks.

If this is still available:

Our clan name is MAGE, and I'd like something that represents that name. I'm not sure I'd like the name spelled out on the badge, although if that's where you'd like to go I'd be interested to see. More, I'd like to see something that underlines the magic aspect of the magic space ninjas we are.

Colors I'd prefer are a mix of darks with that lightish blue-green (see the Loki to the left of the forum area).

Thanks for making the offer for folks.

aryt will make soon. ill pm you, so much requests

If you don't mind, I would like to request an emblem as well.

Clan Name: Starfall

Some falling stars in a night sky. A slightly visible thin circle behind the stars that encompasses the entire emblem (similarly to what you've done with some of the previous emblems although slightly thinner), with the name of the clan at the bottom of the emblem.

Thanks.

Do you make logos for other games? I'm in a clan on another PC game and wanted to know if that's possible to make. The clan is based off Greek Gods/Mythology if that helps. If possible you can do whatever to it to your liking, if you can't do it then I understand! Thanks tho and awesome stuff, glad I'm in your clan on here :)

I don't need an emblem, just wanted to say your artwork is amazing and thanks for contributing to the community! <3

Thank you so much :D 

Do you make logos for other games? I'm in a clan on another PC game and wanted to know if that's possible to make. The clan is based off Greek Gods/Mythology if that helps. If possible you can do whatever to it to your liking, if you can't do it then I understand! Thanks tho and awesome stuff, glad I'm in your clan on here :)

Ah aryt brim, ill talk to you later ingame so we can discuss what game is this and maybe i can learn what resolution they need for a logo

If you don't mind, I would like to request an emblem as well.

Clan Name: Starfall

Some falling stars in a night sky. A slightly visible thin circle behind the stars that encompasses the entire emblem (similarly to what you've done with some of the previous emblems although slightly thinner), with the name of the clan at the bottom of the emblem.

Thanks.

Will start now :)