Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everything Is Going To Be Okay :)

Institute-Marksman

Before you read this, please play the music video above, then read the text below.

Everything will be okay. No matter what you're struggling with, no matter how much you've been through, how much you've struggled, people you've lost, it'll be okay. You'll get through it, because you are strong. Stronger then you might think you are.

It's okay to be alone and cry. No-one will blame you for being weak, because everyone goes through this at least once in their life. It's okay to let it all out. Release all the tension and sorrow inside of you. It's not good to keep it all up inside of you. You're going to be okay. You will, I know it. 

We've all lost people we care about. We've all lost contact with that one person, and you're sad because of that. Whether it was your best friend, a loved one, or a lover. It doesn't matter, we've all been through things like that. And now is the moment to grief about your loss. Or even if you don't know why you're crying, just let it out. Let it all out. It's in there, and it wants out. Don't try to tuck it away again, you're only going to suffer because of doing that.

Especially written for anyone who has been through some rough times, and who needs a good crying. But don't you worry, you'll be okay. You've made it this far, you can do even better then this.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

Sorry to hear that, but anything is possible. You only need to know you can change. You are your own worst enemy.

And what if I was born into a world of circumstances that created this outlook? What if everything that has happened isn't my fault? And why should I have to change to suit a twisted world?

And what if I was born into a world of circumstances that created this outlook? What if everything that has happened isn't my fault? And why should I have to change to suit a twisted world?

Then you still have the power to change. To make your own decisions. Because you are in control. Don't blame your sad moods upon mere circumstances, you have the power to change them. To improve, or just to ignore the sadness. You are your own boss and only you decide what you feel like. Not the circumstances you were ever in. Not the people around you, nor the circumstances they created.  YOU lead your OWN LIFE. You. Not anyone else. Because if you truly live your own life, you don't let other decide whether you're happy, or sad.

Being twisted and turned at the whim of others is not a nice world to live in. Say this to yourself out loud: F*** the whole world! Twisted or not, I'm NOT going to let it decide who I am, or how I feel! I am a concious human being that is perfectly capable of making my own decisions! I will live my life the way I want it to be, and not how the world wants me to be! Because if I do, it will devour me whole, and I value my life too much for that to happen!

Then you still have the power to change. To make your own decisions. Because you are in control. Don't blame your sad moods upon mere circumstances, you have the power to change them. To improve, or just to ignore the sadness. You are your own boss and only you decide what you feel like. Not the circumstances you were ever in. Not the people around you, nor the circumstances they created.  YOU lead your OWN LIFE. You. Not anyone else. Because if you truly live your own life, you don't let other decide whether you're happy, or sad.

Being twisted and turned at the whim of others is not a nice world to live in. Say this to yourself out loud: F*** the whole world! Twisted or not, I'm NOT going to let it decide who I am, or how I feel! I am a concious human being that is perfectly capable of making my own decisions! I will live my life the way I want it to be, and not how the world wants me to be! Because if I do, it will devour me whole, and I value my life too much for that to happen!

And how do you think it is like to live in a world where the twisted nature of the society around you requires you to start from scratch time and time again losing what little you have gained when it is entirely out of your own control? I don't pretend to be the person that's had it the hardest in life, but I know there are very few here if any who could carry on under my own circumstances and pressure in day to day life.

• 3 months later...
On 14-11-2015 at 5:10 AM, (PS4)Pharen said:

And how do you think it is like to live in a world where the twisted nature of the society around you requires you to start from scratch time and time again losing what little you have gained when it is entirely out of your own control? I don't pretend to be the person that's had it the hardest in life, but I know there are very few here if any who could carry on under my own circumstances and pressure in day to day life.

The trick is to not let the whole world rest on your shoulders. Let the world be the world, and it's people be it's people. If you feel something is wrong, then try to change whatever feels wrong. No exceptions. Cling to the ones you care about, and let the rest go.

I change. I know you can change too, even if you won't believe it yourself. If only you'd realize.

You're letting the world decide what you feel like.

Don't.