Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Problems

crimsonspartan1

i know that a ton of people have issues with trading and i would like to point some out quickly:

fair buying: tons of people sell stuff for more then it actually is while the low ballers try to get stuff for cheaper then its actually is. this makes it hard to trade for the item you want as people will try to blow all your plat on there items while with selling people will try and offer as low as possible.

rude people: people who will often swear at you or insult you for not offering the right price. just a few minutes ago i was selling a jolt to someone only to find out that i had no spares. i then politely pm'd him saying that i thought i had spares but i didnt and then get pm'd "**** off" then after that he replied "go" and ends off with ignoring me. certain traders really do mean business.

the multisellers: the people who offer many items for trade. normally their posts cover up halve of the other trades and it gets annoyign when your trying to sell something only to have your post disappear from the massives selection for stuff that people try to sell.

aside from that trader is an aright method of making platinum. there is a couple of trading issues that i might of missed but those arethe main 3 i can think off. 

Edited by crimsonspartan1