Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Construction Improvements Suggestion

Youriky

Hi guys it has been a week now with the update 8 and the dojo construction and so far i think the most of you know that small clans are not able to extent their dojos due the lack of members and resources. well i have been thinking for a couple of days a solution to that and i came up with an idea. that will help small clans extent their dojos faster.

My suggestion is to reduce the amount of construct materials you need to start creating a new construct and increase the contraction time BUT by adding more materials to a certain amount you will able to reduce the build time to the standard build time and there after you can rush the build time by using platinum.

For example:

to build a Cross connector now you need:

Credits [50,000] 

Salvage [65,000]

Ferrite[35,000]

Nano spores[120,000]

and 12h of construction time.

Note: the amount of forma needed wont change

And the way it works with suggestion works is to bring the construct materials requirement down to 10% of the current cost and the build time up to 500%~700%.

with my suggestion the cost of the cross connection is going to change to:

Credits [5,000] 

Salvage [6,500]

Ferrite[3,500]

Nano spores[12,000]

and 3 days~4 days of construction time.

But as you adding more materials the build time will be reduced down to 12 hours if you add all the materials in a short period of time (36hours). Else if passed this short time of 36 hours the materials you add will reduce a percentage of your current build time.

For example:

if you add a large amount of the materials after the short period of time the build time is going to reflect that of the 12 hours or less hours.

To be more specific if you start 2 Cross connectors at the same time the one with maxed materials and the other just with the minimum requirements, and then you max the materials of one with the minimum requirements after you passed the short period time limit.The time left is going to be the same at both cross connectors.