Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Someone To Make A Clan Emblem

(PSN)Random_Couch

Question

7 answers to this question

I don't make them, but I have a good friend who made one for his clan and as well as one for my clan...  He is currently working on an emblem for our alliance.  I don't want to share his PSN name here, but feel free to message me on PSN and I'll get you in touch with him.  My PSN is Myth1250.  Also, when you message me I can send you SS of the emblems he designed.  Idk what he'll charge, but he's a pretty decent guy so I imagine he'll be reasonable.

Not to "steal" potential business from my own buddy, but I just saw a forum post by -BE-BladeOfRuin saying he will make emblems for free.  Just figured I'd let you know.  Looks like he does some decent work.

As a side note,to/about Blade, I don't mean to offend if you are female by saying he....  The name made me think "dude".  Just wanted to clarify that so as not to offend if I thought wrong.

I have to reference a player named, "Tory_Asher" - Incredibly professional. He made both my

Clan emblem and Alliance emblem

VB5PS2W.jpg

mhWWla0.jpg

He makes a transparent 128x128 (for the actual logo submission) and then gives you a blown-up version. Again, his IGN is "Tory_Asher" - reasonable on time, price, and quality.