Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map glitch/exploit.

Solsagon

My apologies if this has already been found and discussed, but if not, here it is:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kVwYh7HjI0I

At first it just seemed like a silly glitch, but if you notice towards the end of the video it spawned me back at the start of the map. I tried this 3 or 4 more times to see if it spawned me at the starting area everytime (Didn't record but I will if it's needed) and instead it spawned me very close to the extraction point a few times, allowing me to skip past whatever the mission objective was, so long as I still had a revive anyways. This can easily become a very exploitable thing for fast mission completions. You're obviously skipping more less everything in the game if you do this so there may not be a huge point to doing it, but it's still a pretty big glitch none-the-less.

maybe you are not supposed to go there? some areas in some rooms still don't have mass in them (something to stop people from doing what you did)... what happened to you happened to me with the early "solo elevator glitch" where you'd actually, at first, rise then fall and after a minor patch, fall and after another patch, nothing...

maybe you are not supposed to go there? some areas in some rooms still don't have mass in them (something to stop people from doing what you did)... what happened to you happened to me with the early "solo elevator glitch" where you'd actually, at first, rise then fall and after a minor patch, fall and after another patch, nothing...

Obviously you're not supposed to go there, but I was purposely looking for map flaws or exploits and I found this. I'm sure there are others out there that know about this already and are abusing it instead of reporting it, so it's definitely in need of a patch.