Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth To A New Level & Weapon Attachments

noveltyhero

By attachments I do not mean go into depth so much like in an FPS game because that is ridiculous; mods are already enough, just simple things to improve our gameplay.

The Ability to shoot the lights out:

I was wondering if this would bring stealth to a whole new level. Enemies responding to light.It would certainly make it more  fun and force the player to plan out where he is going. It would be very good and actually make sense, anybody played Metro:Last Light? You can do that there and stealth is quite a feature in the game.

WEAPON ATTACHMENTS:

Flashlight:

The first attachment that comes to mind. You basically buy a blueprint for a flashlight and then you can attach it to your weapons, the enemies would react to the flashlight if you are in stealth if not they would just shoot. It would be better than the current one because the one we have right now is attached to the player camera rather than character or weapon. We should also be able to see others' flashlights, right now you cannot see them (well I can't anyway).

The flashlight would also have a battery which can be improved through fusion.

Laser:

I would like to have a red and a green laser attachment for my sniper. Red you can see on normal view, green only with Night Vision Goggles. The laser could just be for cosmetics, but I just thought it would be a cool addition.

Night Vision Goggles:

As ninjas I just think this should be implemented, even in 3rd person. Self-Explanatory.

Silencer for Snipers:

I would pay 200k Credits for this or 20plat. I know "Take Paris" But I do not want a bow. I want a sniper for shooting things and still be in stealth. The silencer could decrease the damage or travel distance before bullet is totally useless.

Any more to add? What do you think?

Do attachments have a place in this game? I mean if attachments come then this game might just have incredibly well customization options, not that it doesn't already.

I only added these ideas at a risk. I really like modding weapons but having attachments aswell would work great, even if just a few. Maybe we could customize weapons for cosmetics only, maybe new stocks and weapon frame or even paint jobs. I don't know I just hope some of these are going to be implemented