The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Black Frozen Screens And More.

Frelluuu

So I've had a lot of errors lately. All started with: display driver has stopped responding and recovered kernel errors. I did my research, tried tweaking TdrDelay and nothing changed so I just ignored those errors and restarted the game after those error as I could not play without restarting (frozen screen).

But yesterday I started having all new errors, when I alt+tab to search Internet etc and come back I find out that my game has gone to windowed mode and some strange resolution I've never heard of every single time. Usually when I change it back to fullscreen and 2560×1440 everything works fine but sometimes my screen freezes, I can still hear the game going on tho.

I get a lot of crashes on login info and I get a lot more frozen screens lately but I'm no longer getting that display driver has stopped responding error pop up message. I have none of these problems on any other games and everything else on my pc runs smooth without any problems.

My specs:

Gtx 970 gigabyte gaming

16 gigs of 2133mhz gskill ram (can't remember more)

Asus maximus VII impact motherboard

Samsung 850 evo 500gb SSD

Seasonic 660w p-660 80+ Platinum psu

Windows 10 os

All these pc parts are less than 5 months old.

Any ideas? This is written on the phone I apologise if it hurts your eyes.

Also I have tried verifying and optimizing via launcher, updated drivers, checked for viruses/malware and checked my gpu/cpu temperatures, no problems in those what so ever.

Edited by Frelluuu