Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe-Weapon Slots Should Be Buyable Through Credits

jpvi1207

I'd really like to know how there going to deal with this because right now, I have no free slots, and want to buy slots, but I'm scared to because then if they make them free....you know.....uhr, this is a redundant conversation in the end isn't it?

I'm scared about other things, but to be honest I've already played 100+ hours, why not shell out $20 to play maybe 300 more?

Stop thinking just about yourself :p I've spent plat on slots too but I think the slots should be free, or taken out and there shouldnt be a limit in the first place.

Regardless if they took out the limit on slots I dont see why they couldnt just refund us the plat we spent on the slots we had automatically, just like they did with that script to see who bought those key packs to give them more keys after they fixed it.

Point is, this is a beta, things arent perfect, stop resisting change for the good just because you've spent money on something.

That would seriously cause more harm than good. If they don't refund, they'll get flamed. If they do refund, they'll be financially set back.

Seriously, if slots were made free I don't think there is any way at all they can make money from anyone. "Stop thinking just about yourself", so why not think about the devs?

I'm pretty sure they can get by without charging ppl for slots.. especially with all of their other methods of siphoning money out of our pockets..

the least they could do is make it optional: players can either use plat or use a sh*tton of credits (400, 500K?)

I'm pretty sure they can get by without charging ppl for slots.. especially with all of their other methods of siphoning money out of our pockets..

the least they could do is make it optional: players can either use plat or use a sh*tton of credits (400, 500K?)

lol... 500k is a lot of credits.  Not sure what game you're playing but it certainly isn't warframe if 500k is a lot of credits.

i like your idea.

Cause randomly rewarding people with obtainable items from playing isn't bad enough, lets reward people with items you have to spend money on.

Edited by Enot83

You must be new to warframe.... 500k? I mean. I farm that amount in 1-2 hours.....

I am fine with slots being obtained through platinum, remember they need to make money just like every other game made and since this and weapon slots are the only thing that's locked to platinum we are getting a good deal.