Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Join Void Missions/make Friends

_OnePunchMan_

I'm currently looking to do some void missions. Trying to get the Nyx prime parts after I got the blueprint last night. I'm still pretty new to the game (MR 4) so if that doesn't matter feel free to invite me if you need someone or are farming for something for yourself. I'm also looking to make some friends. IGN: BrimWalsh.

hey,

I can play with you. I'm already playing with another person from the previous thread. We can be on Skype as well.

I'm on EST. I'll try to play with people and meet many objectives that people have. If I'm free, I'll play with you.

My IGN is my user here.  Hope to play with soon, Tenno!

hey,

I can play with you. I'm already playing with another person from the previous thread. We can be on Skype as well.

I'm on EST. I'll try to play with people and meet many objectives that people have. If I'm free, I'll play with you.

My IGN is my user here.  Hope to play with soon, Tenno!

Sweet I'll add you as soon as I get on! Thanks for the reply :)

Hi there :D I´m friendly and always need to run void , unfortunately I´m not really good at solo:ing void :c I tried the recruiting chat ... but it seems that most of the time they abadon the missions or say I must have the key they want to run ._." maybe it´s just not my luck but I would be glad if some of you added me :D I play Warframe frequently to! Hope to get to know you Tenno!

IGN: Moriichu

Hi there :D I´m friendly and always need to run void , unfortunately I´m not really good at solo:ing void :c I tried the recruiting chat ... but it seems that most of the time they abadon the missions or say I must have the key they want to run ._." maybe it´s just not my luck but I would be glad if some of you added me :D I play Warframe frequently to! Hope to get to know you Tenno!

IGN: Moriichu

Hey....I don't mind running some voids. I'll be playing with you if I'm free to join you. Let me know who you are before sending an invite so I don't decline. 

I'm on EST (GMT+5). My IGN = my user here. 

Play with you soon ,Tenno!