Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability To Choose What C Rot To Start Void Missions

(PSN)B0XMAN517

I don't speak for everyone, but T4 defense and survival take too long to for the challenge to start. I have so much more fun 60+ waves into a defense (were a single shot destroys the pod) or 2h+ into a survival. It's fun for me because one wrong move and the mission fails. It's the only time I feel tension while playing Warframe. It's difficult to find the time to run those types of mission lengths and when you do you still have to trudge through the first 40 waves/min to get to that level of challenge.

This could also make T4 exterminate, mobile defense, sabotage, and capture less of a chore. The difference here is how you would determine what difficulty to start on, choosing "stages" or difficulty, similar to how you would choose what C rot to start on. Ideally, the enemy level on difficulty 1 would be equal to wave 21, 2 = 41, and so on.

This would only add difficulty for those who want it (players that don't want to increase difficulty don't have to). You wouldn't get better drop chances or anything, just a harder mission. You would start after a chosen C rot so no matter the difficulty/wave you still have to go through rots aabc. This means that you could only start at 21 or 41 (and so on) so you couldn't start at wave 20 finish the wave and extract with a C rot drop.

Since many don't share my feelings, I'm suggesting adding the ability to choose what C rotation to start on rather than adding T5 keys. 

Doing this would remove your chance at the leaderboards for obvious reasons

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

They are adding those special daily alerts in U18, supposedly for veterans (levels starting anywhere from 50-80 I believe). That could satisfy you (and me), but if not, I like your idea.

It's not just the level of enemies, it's also the wave composition and numbers. The number of enemies slowly ramps up across a set (5 waves), as well as between sets. So does the proportion of heavies.

In other words, the total number of enemies (as well as the number of heavies) increases with the wave number. High lvl enemies is only half the challenge.