Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warden Tytl's Journal [Updated Day6]

McGeek likes her candy hot and fresh. 

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It's been a while since I worked with her. Then just mix the leftovers of McGeeks food into the normal prison food.

Hmm what's there to know. I'd say family was good learned robotics and such. Then of course I used that for petty crimes till I was caught. Now how about you doc how's the family?

Depends on which one. I have a daughter which I gave away after she was born, I save some money for her future. *stops torturing you and looks around, my consciousness fades into the back of my mind and she takes over* Mine was killed by New Loka after I was tortured by them for eight weeks without spilling a single information about Suda. Now Zero, tell me: Do you want to die the same way as they did? Because Sky is resting and we'll have some real fun now.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It's been a while since I worked with her. Then just mix the leftovers of McGeeks food into the normal prison food.

Depends on which one. I have a daughter which I gave away after she was born, I save some money for her future. *stops torturing you and looks around, my consciousness fades into the back of my mind and she takes over* Mine was killed by New Loka after I was tortured by them for eight weeks without spilling a single information about Suda. Now Zero, tell me: Do you want to die the same way as they did? Because Sky is resting and we'll have some real fun now.

I rather not risk our food supply. Suggestions rejected.

Even the working of the prisoners and switching from Diesel to Zyklon B? It's about efficiency here

fine, only when there is a need to gas them, I don't want any unnecessary deaths in here.

Up to you *smiles and boops your nose* or I can tell you where I hid my cache think about it world's money hidden away. Don't want it for the daughter.

Bartering denied, Sky earns enough money he doesn't need your non existing cache. And even if it was real, he'd probably still deny because it would hurt his reputation to betray a customer  *rips a hole into the skin above the stomach and inserts the whole hand* now tell me where it hurts. 

fine, only when there is a need to gas them, I don't want any unnecessary deaths in here.

Excellent.

Tickles a bit but if you want to cause some pain *pierces own chest and pulls out heart* here ya go. You should know Red Veil trains their and Loka agents to endure pain. Though I still feel some pains.

Thing is, I stopped feeling pain the day Sky and I merged...we can't be killed or hurt. Pulling the heart out of a being that doesn't even live is useless. Much like New Loka and Edge Veil. Should I take off my helmet so that you see what I am?

Thing is, I stopped feeling pain the day Sky and I merged...we can't be killed or hurt. Pulling the heart out of a being that doesn't even live is useless. Much like New Loka and Edge Veil. Should I take off my helmet so that you see what I am?

I'm good now how about we talk about the Warden. She's strong but fears Mcgeek why would she fear her?

I'm good now how about we talk about the Warden. She's strong but fears Mcgeek why would she fear her?

Sky and I worked with McGeek for some time, she can be rather impulsive and there are few people she wouldn't slaughter without regret...and tytl is certainly not the person who would survive her. The only reason he's still alive is probably because she needs him for something, maybe she's looking for a way out...but that's rather unlikely since she could break out of here at any time given her powers. Remember when Noamuth was killed and she put her soul into the mask she now wears? Maybe Noami is the reason, either because she keeps McGeek from ripping his insides out or McGeek wants to "revive" Noamuth and needs him for some kind of ritual. I would look up a ritual but I don't have the books here. *Looks at the ground* Look what a mess you made *grabs bucket* sadly we're only here for another 20 minutes because we have invited Overlord to a Blood Ale and guess whose blood it will be *slits your legs open and puts the bucket under the wound so that the blood drops into it*.

Hopefully my blood is good. No worries. I'm sure McGeek has her reasons now if you don't mind *a miniature Moa beeps and goes for a gauze before handing me the gauze* thank you lil guy.

Need help patchin' yourself up? Don't worry your blood tastes well.

11/25/2054

The Operation begins, we sent Cyborg CrimsonSpartan1 into McGeek's cell. He got his another leg and right arm ripped off in the first trial... We revived him again, and constructed more Cyborg parts on him to keep alive, then we sent him back in again and again. Yes, this was the deal I made with McGeek...., I promised her that until the very last piece of CrimsonSpartan1's flesh got ripped off and consumed by her, I will continue to revive him and send him back in to her cell..., but in return she must focus her hunger on CrimsonSpartan1 and leave the 5 leftover prisoners to be eaten in Thursday and Friday. It was stunning how she manage to finish off 365 prisoner within 4 days...Sometimes she kill them for fun, sometimes she kill them for a snack, sometimes she kill them for a drink smooth and refreshing ale... Others might not known, but I can see it, I can sense it. Every time she does those actions, she did it with a innocent look on her face. That brings to a lot of questions and a lot of hypothesis, and one of them is that she was actually innocent, acted out of instincts ... At this stage I cannot dare to think any deeper, I can only hope that McGeek would be pleased with what we have done to CrimsonSpartan1, because after 7 trials... his brain is the only living organism that he has. Thankfully McGeek seems to intentionally targeting the flesh parts only, leaving our Cyborg processes much more cheaper and faster. At CrimsonSpartan1's last trial, I personally walked to the cell and watch how it goes. McGeek wasn't gentle to our cyborg this time... She Jabs through his chest and slashes her hand to the right, leaving everything part of his right side malfunctions. However CrimsonSpartan1 didn't give easily either... He quickly grabbed onto McGeek's arm with his left hand and attempts to break her bones by twisting her arm... McGeek very soon punched him in face, his Cyborg face was totally wrecked, but he didn't let go McGeek's arm, instead he successfully twisted McGeek's arm 270 degrees outward. Everyone was shocked, everyone immediately got their hopes up for a weaken McGeek. I dare not to continue to look... because I know the truth. A sense of despair very soon filled the prison again as McGeek using both of her hands to jab into CrimsonSpartan's chest and rips it into countless pieces... She then proceed to his head like a kid to a Kinda Chocolate Egg... When Stalin saw the scene, she came to me and ask "What do we do now? That was a million dollar project Cyborg, that's the best combat ability we can offer..." I ignored her and walk back into my office and saw McGeek was already in there...painting a word with the "juice" of CrimsonSpartan's brain... "Thank you," was painted on my walls... She then walk back into her cell...

=================================================================================================================

As I ordered oick88 to clean up the related data about CrimsonSpartan... he found a audio tape recorded by CrimsonSpartan1 before his last trial...

=================================================================================================================

What are you...prepared to sacrifice? When they came to me with the Cyborg Tech, I sacrificed CrimsonSpartan1...the man who I was to become the subject.... Maybe the greatest Cyborg combat machine the world has ever known.... But when you sacrifice everything you had to become a perfect, cold, hard, logical machine, and that machine fails...what happens then...? When the subject fails...what hope is left...?

Parody used: https://youtu.be/INlbqtQUd90?t=172

Is sickened to the core for lack of respect.

*eats tytl's speech box*

*walks into your prison sector* Oi, McGeek if you liked the blood ale there are two more bottles in the fridge. If you haven't already drank them. If you want more just tell me, I'll brew it for you, just need the blood.