Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Is Impossible

Aidith

No. Solo against high leveled Infested/Corpus with the Paris/Kunai is impossible.

You guys are both completely wrong. I prefer solo because of the advantage of no network/latency. I've run every boss and planet in the game solo. I also prefer kunai over a lot of other secondaries. They're ESPECIALLY good against infested. Infested are also probably the easiest faction out of the three. "Solo is impossible" my &#!. I'm sorry but i also play rhino, and i dont even use iron skin and i can get by fine on higher level missions, your argument is extremely invalid. If anything the game has been extremely easy.

Edited by Onite

Wow really, I'm sorry but this game is anything but impossible by yourself.  The alerts provide you with potatoes, the void provides forma, and a gun is all you need to win.  Sorry, I soloed practically everything, even Pluto's final boss is easy if you know what your doing, it is a MOA, so use electricity.  Or The boss is a grineer so I should use armor piercing.  See not that hard.

Edited by Mysteryman2000

Cakewalk.. I play an Excaliber, not supercharged.. less than max upgrades on my mods.. 30/30 mod slots used.. SlashDash, and Radial Jav.. Shield, Vitality, Armor, and shield recharge.. Braton, AkLato, and Furax.. 'nuff said.. 

Impossible is only possible out of the mouth of someone who makes excuses not to get better at the game and follows the pro's coat tails.. Try to actually solo.. learn the tricks... AND STOP STANDING IN ONE SPOT WHILE YOU SHOOT AT THE WALL AND THE INFESTED NOM ON YOU! 

You guys are both completely wrong. I prefer solo because of the advantage of no network/latency. I've run every boss and planet in the game solo. I also prefer kunai over a lot of other secondaries. They're ESPECIALLY good against infested. Infested are also probably the easiest faction out of the three. "Solo is impossible" my &#!. I'm sorry but i also play rhino, and i dont even use iron skin and i can get by fine on higher level missions, your argument is extremely invalid. If anything the game has been extremely easy.

Hello gullible, my name is sarcasm.

yes,endlessly spawning waves of enemies that never stop spawning(refer to endless) make this game a cakewalk. being insta jibbed by a level 4 boss when I'm in a level 30 trinity frame,not hard at all.For those of you who say you've done anything solo(recently), it didn't happen if it wasn't filmed. And even then,I would not believe it was you that was actually playing. I've played 128 hours in less then 2 weeks, have every frame in the game to 30 except ember,mag,banshee,ash,frost and vauban(am working on saryn now,lvl17). If you are saying you can only solo in one of those frames, then the other frames need to be brought into line with the beginning stats of the 'winning' frames, or the frames you can solo in need to be 'nerfed'. Or,maybe some of the abilities of the 'winning' frames need to be toned down or changed from an 'I WIN' button.

P.S. Please don't revert to name calling if you don't agree with me,I think most of us are past the age of being in school. The act of the desperate is to resort to name calling when they can't back up what they say.

Edited by Aidith

yes,endlessly spawning waves of enemies that never stop spawning(refer to endless) make this game a cakewalk. being insta jibbed by a level 4 boss when I'm in a level 30 trinity frame,not hard at all.For those of you who say you've done anything solo(recently), it didn't happen if it wasn't filmed. And even then,I would not believe it was you that was actually playing. I've played 128 hours in less then 2 weeks, have every frame in the game to 30 except ember,mag,banshee,ash,frost and vauban(am working on saryn now,lvl17). If you are saying you can only solo in one of those frames, then the other frames need to be brought into line with the beginning stats of the 'winning' frames, or the frames you can solo in need to be 'nerfed'. Or,maybe some of the abilities of the 'winning' frames need to be toned down or changed from an 'I WIN' button.

P.S. Please don't revert to name calling if you don't agree with me,I think most of us are past the age of being in school. The act of the desperate is to resort to name calling when they can't back up what they say.

Name the boss, equipment, and or level and i will fraps it and upload it for you on youtube.

(P.S. dont set me up like a smartass with an impossible scenario. IE: Sniper rifle vs shield sponge bosses.)

Edited by Onite

What boss "insta jibbed" you?  Are you talking about Vor?  And sorry to say, this game is very easy.  The only thing difficult in this game right now is Endless Defense missions, at higher waves, and the only reason those are hard, is because you have to protect something the enemies have natural aggro to.  If it was to simply survive until you couldn't hold out any longer, Endless Defense would be a joke up until extremely high waves.

I've played Rhino, Excalibur, Excalibur Prime, Mag, Ember, Ash, Nyx at least to 30.  None of them were difficult (although I found Ember and Nyx boring because, I did Ember when most of her skills sucked, and Nyx just pops Chaos and that's it, which really takes the fun out of stuff, even if it is extremely useful).

I can confidently say I can solo any boss in the game right now, save Lech Kril, and that's only because I find it a pain to get behind Kril long enough to pop those tubes.  Also, I use the Braton, Kunai (only when I'm out of ammo for the Braton), and the Fragor, on Rhino.  I only IS against heavies to prevent the KD, otherwise I use Radial Blast.

If you can't tell from his founder status he tried to pay to win.  And before any ask, I did buy Hunter for the Excal prime warframe and bought the Stalker gear because I thought the Stalker gear was exclusive to be purchased.  I was wrong about the stalker gear though, waste of money.

Edited by Mysteryman2000

Still the last call of the desperate, insulting me does not prove that you are right. Whomever screams the loudest in the room, isn't 'winning'. You are the trolls. I asked for some proof, you provide nothing but insulting comments.

@Mysteryman2000 - I paid $250 to support the developers of this game. Unlike most, I don't believe in a free ride, thus, all the MMO's I play, I pay for,even the FTP ones. I believed it could be an incredibly good game, better then most on the market right now. I learned to regret that decision after the comments and trolling I get from the player base and the incredible A******s that I'm forced to play with. It's turning into WoW faster then the speed of ninjas in space. 

@Mysteryman2000 - I paid $250 to support the developers of this game. Unlike most, I don't believe in a free ride, thus, all the MMO's I play, I pay for,even the FTP ones. I believed it could be an incredibly good game, better then most on the market right now. I learned to regret that decision after the comments and trolling I get from the player base and the incredible A******s that I'm forced to play with. It's turning into WoW faster then the speed of ninjas in space.

This is why I pretty much just play either solo, or with members of my clan when we're on.

To the OP:

My dethcube soloes Hyena and up to 10 wave Kiliken defense. I can just stand AFK when he does the killing. He one-shoots any corpus up to lvl10 and kills lvl30 corpus in 2 sec if i have stormbringer and speed trigger installed.

Before i even had him i farmed Phorid (the one that instagibs you) solo with my Volt (spent some revives though, but its not that he killed me on every run). If you play Loki or Ash you can solo him easy-mode with invisibility without having to spend any revives.

You can solo anything and everything with Nyx. Chaos + mind control + absorb. Let them kill each other while i meditate. I managed to get to wave 25 on kiliken that way. Pretty sure i can go further. Maybe even up to wave 40.

So, for soloing i suggest the following:

volt for speedrunning across the map

loki/ash for invisibility

nyx for not having to fight at all

get boltor and kunai - the most all-purpose weapons of all. 

get some decent mods, max your shields out (+240% at least)

get shade sentinel and max his ghosting

be generally careful, take cover to recharge shields, dont try to melee a lot.

Pick the right frame, the right weapons and mods, and this game becomes very easy. Too easy for me, i might add.

However, if you try to solo everything with inappropriate gear, then yeah. Its impossible.

To the OP:

My dethcube soloes Hyena and up to 10 wave Kiliken defense. I can just stand AFK when he does the killing. He one-shoots any corpus up to lvl10 and kills lvl30 corpus in 2 sec if i have stormbringer and speed trigger installed.

Before i even had him i farmed Phorid (the one that instagibs you) solo with my Volt (spent some revives though, but its not that he killed me on every run). If you play Loki or Ash you can solo him easy-mode with invisibility without having to spend any revives.

You can solo anything and everything with Nyx. Chaos + mind control + absorb. Let them kill each other while i meditate. I managed to get to wave 25 on kiliken that way. Pretty sure i can go further. Maybe even up to wave 40.

So, for soloing i suggest the following:

volt for speedrunning across the map

loki/ash for invisibility

nyx for not having to fight at all

get boltor and kunai - the most all-purpose weapons of all. 

get some decent mods, max your shields out (+240% at least)

get shade sentinel and max his ghosting

be generally careful, take cover to recharge shields, dont try to melee a lot.

Pick the right frame, the right weapons and mods, and this game becomes very easy. Too easy for me, i might add.

However, if you try to solo everything with inappropriate gear, then yeah. Its impossible.

Thank you, this is the kind of information I was looking for, I appreciate the feedback. I'll give it a shot and see what happens.