Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Trap Gun Concept, Please De!] Hydra, The Living Weapon [Update 2015.11.30/ Conclave Stats!]

vakitaki

The Hydra

vN8NRe5.png

The Hydra is an infested weapon which launches small infested tentacle armed traps which grabs the enemy and dont let it to move. The traps has different mechanism because they behave differently when we launch them to a surface or an enemy. When we launch them to a surface they stuck on it and grab an enemy who touch or step on it. When we launch them to an enemy, the trap with the enemy in it doesnt stops until it hit a surface. After it hit the surface it works like the first mechanism. They deal 15 slash 20 puncture and 5 impact damage per sec. When it hits a target the trap deals 50 impact damage on a enemy. Hydra's status chance is 20% and it's critical chance is 20% and it's critical multiplier is 2.0X. The weapon has an another advantage: It DOESN'T uses ammo because the Hydra grows them in itself. This advantage has many disadvantages: The Hydra has low magazine capacity (5 rounds per mag) and slow reload time (5 seconds). You can use this weapon to capture, defense, interception and boss fights. This weapon wasn't created to deal damage, it was made to slow/stop enemies to earn time. Enjoy it, and I hope the community or the DE will see the possibility in the Hydra.

Conclave/PvP changes:

+Players in the traps can only use their meele

+ +50% reload speed

- -50% damage

- The traps die after 3 seconds

Edited by vakitaki

The gun. It was a joke, because the design and mechanics are creepy. Kill this gun with the fire.

My personal reaction aside, I did mean it when I said good job.

This is one of the most unique guns I've ever seen.

Keep up the good work.

Edited by Rhekemi

The gun. It was a joke, because the design and mechanics are creepy. Kill this gun with the fire.

My personal reaction aside, I did mean it when I said good job.

This is one of the most unique guns I've ever seen.

Keep up the good work.

Oh, I see, thank you. I will work on it when i can. :)