The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Trap Gun Concept, Please De!] Hydra, The Living Weapon [Update 2015.11.30/ Conclave Stats!]

vakitaki

Maybe i missed it but

1. Whats the ammo loadout?

2. What kind of gun will it be?

3. Will there be somesort of side arm and melee that will corespond togethor in some sort of pack?

4. If this becomes a thing. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY CREDS!

But a great concept

I seriously Hope DE use your idea for an infested weapon. It is unique and sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to use... Just as long as it doesn't end up like the Paracyst

I hope it too, they should put it into the game between U18 nd U19

Hitting the enemy should latch it to them.  Like facehuggers.  Or headcrabs.  Or facecrabs.

Post-edit Edit: The alt fire could trigger deployed...  whatever this thing shoots, in a large group, using all of its ammo, but covering a larger area.  Or it could detonate them all into a miniature tentacle swarm (I think you would have a nice poster boy for this weapon then.)

Edit: Don't worry about the stats, just give a description of how you think it should feel when using and leave DE some wiggle room for balancing.

Edited by Sibericus

Hitting the enemy should latch it to them. Like facehuggers. Or headcrabs. Or facecrabs.

Post-edit Edit: The alt fire could trigger deployed... whatever this thing shoots, in a large group, using all of its ammo, but covering a larger area. Or it could detonate them all into a miniature tentacle swarm (I think you would have a nice poster boy for this weapon then.)

Edit: Don't worry about the stats, just give a description of how you think it should feel when using and leave DE some wiggle room for balancing.

Ty

Hitting the enemy should latch it to them.  Like facehuggers.  Or headcrabs.  Or facecrabs.

Post-edit Edit: The alt fire could trigger deployed...  whatever this thing shoots, in a large group, using all of its ammo, but covering a larger area.  Or it could detonate them all into a miniature tentacle swarm (I think you would have a nice poster boy for this weapon then.)

I see, thanks :D

• 1 month later...