Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extremely Rare Void Keys: Stalker's Tower.

Onite

What if...you found extremely rare keys that were black. When you used them, instead of taking you to the void, it took you to a place belonging to the stalker. And what if the only enemies you come across are stalker doppleganger versions of yourself? The tileset could look like macabre version of the dojo or something.

What if...you found extremely rare keys that were black. When you used them, instead of taking you to the void, it took you to a place belonging to the stalker. And what if the only enemies you come across are stalker doppleganger versions of yourself? The tileset could look like macabre version of the dojo or something.

And make it pitch black and you could only see what the flashlight showed you :D

And the enemies cant all be stalkers as no one wants him to show up 50 times in the same level to drop you BP's.

So maybe 1 guaranteed Stalker, like being a special event of his tower.

And some new form of enemy (waiting on your suggestions folks.) 

And then i think we've got something really interesting over here. ^^

Yea even normal infested missons would be so much epic with it :3

Derailing my own thread here, but what that "Scary" recipe really needs is uncanny eerie rooms. Heres my take on it. You get an infested sabotage mission, you blow up the generator and your miinimap flickers unreliably, more often offline than on. And when its working it displays wrong readouts like enemies constantly behind you. (like how disruptors mess up your HUD.) All remaining lights on the ship also go off. The only light sources are your flashlight, muzzle flash, and energy storms going on outside the ship. You also come across big big mostly empty and vast rooms that your flashlight cant cover. Theres fields of that organic looking growth knee high, and theres tons of crawlers in the field. The field also can slow you so you cant sprint.

Yeah?

Derailing my own thread here, but what that "Scary" recipe really needs is uncanny eerie rooms. Heres my take on it. You get an infested sabotage mission, you blow up the generator and your miinimap flickers unreliably, more often offline than on. And when its working it displays wrong readouts like enemies constantly behind you. (like how disruptors mess up your HUD.) All remaining lights on the ship also go off. The only light sources are your flashlight, muzzle flash, and energy storms going on outside the ship. You also come across big big mostly empty and vast rooms that your flashlight cant cover. Theres fields of that organic looking growth knee high, and theres tons of crawlers in the field. The field also can slow you so you cant sprint.

Yeah?

Yes; so much yes.

I love the idea of making Infested levels scarier.

And maybe a room lit by backup power where there's this giant hatch that opens up for an elevator, but when you activate it, any light there is goes out and you hear a Charger screech in the distance, and then you have to fight off a swarm in nothing but the light from your flashlights until the elevator arrives, and even then, enemies would be falling down onto the elevator platform occasionally before the hatch can finally shut.

Yeah?

whoaaa.

Must

have

now.