Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To Get Exp

pidlo

Question

7 answers to this question

Any endless mission will generate fast exp, but Survival missions are easiest (as you mainly need to focus on not dying).  Interception and Extraction are a step more difficult after those.  In any of these cases, the trick is to combine defeating large numbers of enemies with not wandering too far from your squadmates (you need to stay within about 50m to receive bonus exp from their actions).  Squads help this immensely.  You can try to find squads on the Recruiting channel, or ask your clan.

If you want to level up your frame quickly, doing spy missions without raising the alarms will get you from 0 to 10 very rapidly.

Well that depends on your game experience, weapons you have available, and mods you have available. Endless missions are the best mission type for experience no matter the level you are/looking to get to. That being said, there is a huge difference between Coba Dark Sector on Earth and Draco on Ceres. I am only judging by your post count and the fact that you need to ask, that you are a fairly new player. If all you have are low level weapons and frames, Coba Dark Sector on Earth is a good starting point. There is usually plenty of new players running it to make it quicker (xp is shared) and it can be handled by most players. Once you have a good weapon/frame that is leveled and modded, and you are leveling other stuff or putting forma into stuff, Akkad on Eris or Draco on Ceres are two of the fastest planet nodes to level on. If you have not completed your star map to get to some of these, I suggest doing that as well as you get xp for it also. This way you can also just drop into public sessions instead of having to wait for someone to taxi you there.

When I want to rank up new weapons, warframes, and other equipment, I now head straight for Oceanum on Pluto. It's a spy mission. Just run through it as fast as you can, don't even stop to fight. If you manage to crack all three vaults without detection (detection once you enter the vault, that is), you will take away 12000 experience each - 36000 experience per mission, and it only takes a few minutes to run. I'll do this even if I have a R1 warframe...just keep moving!