Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Research Requirements

MAtthewSlicer

Now before I start saying something  

please avoid saying if you can't handle it then stop playing it

It's your fault so stop crying about it etc.. etc...

Now I upgraded the Dojo without even knowing that the requirements to research something are way more then it was before , I was about to make a moon barrack then a Clan member says why do you upgrade the Dojo to Moon .. I'm like Why I just want to more space for others he then says do you know that the requirements to make research something are way too high , I thought like it was from 1 to 4 or something like Neural sensors , I have most of the bp Researched but I made the quest for Chroma and it requires some other warframe parts , needs Volt helmet .. Volt helmet is available in Dojo only I went to Dojo , clicked on Volt helmet what did I see ... @(*()$ 30 neural sensors , 300k credits etc , that is a lot of Neural Sensors ... 

I didn't know , I upgraded to Mountain Barracks ... Is there a way Devs can help me out downgrade the Dojo or can the Devs make the new update to be able to downgrade the Dojo once in a lifetime from making a mistake , Please I need help , My Chroma is left without a volt Helmet in Foundry can't craft him I spent a lot of time trying to craft and get the things the Chroma needs.

While I cannot wait for the downsizing option I think a better solution may be to change the way requirement scaling determines costs.

It seems a fairer and more dynamic method of determining this would be to measure a monthly or quarterly clan member activity and contribution metric and apply a unique scale to cost per clan .

Using the metric could then add a dynamic cost adjustment on the final blueprint to charge those who never contribute a bit more for it, donating the extras to the dojo resource reserves.

Edited by OfPowerOfWant

Most of the reasearch requirements have seemed pretty resonable for clas sizes so far... except for Knux and Wukong. Those REALLY need to be addressed.

I definitely agree for clans at optimum activity level and even 50% activity, but as one person that inherited a previously large clan, it gets out of hand quickly. I've been intentionally farming mutagen samples pretty much alone for a year plus and still have 4-5 infested items to finish.

With so many players and the game changing all the time and the frequency of dojo masters disappearing there are lot of variables that go in to the clan size, farming time and dojo resource usage over the long term.

Yes I know , It's a pain in the &#! ... No one in the Clan has that much resources to donate , there are like 5 of us who Contribute the most I invite people with low MR , I don't wanna have any requirements about 15+ Mr or 10+ something like that ... I think the Clan Requirements should be from Clan Activity