Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Cartoons Were The Best.

JaysInc

I'm not saying this for nostalgic feel, but I'm saying it for all the humorous, hidden messages they have.

Have of the times when I see little segments of these shows, like Tom and Jerry, Looney Toons, SpongeBob, I always wonder how did this manage to go over my head for this many years.

Sometimes it's just nice to appreciate these cartoons 'cause the shows now a days can't make such dark humor with all these "offended" people roaming about.

See all old GOOD cartoons were the best because all we remember is creme of the crop not the bad to why the hell was this greenlit. So yes there were great shows back then but there were also very bad shows. Like say the ewok cartoon(yes that was a thing) or one about very smart babies I forget the name but just seeing it was weird.

See all old GOOD cartoons were the best because all we remember is creme of the crop not the bad to why the hell was this greenlit. So yes there were great shows back then but there were also very bad shows. Like say the ewok cartoon(yes that was a thing) or one about very smart babies I forget the name but just seeing it was weird.

The only show I know of babies with any sort of intelligence is Rugrats, maybe that's the show you're talking about but I maybe wrong.

The only show I know of babies with any sort of intelligence is Rugrats, maybe that's the show you're talking about but I maybe wrong.

If you don't remember... GOOD.

There were a bunch of good cartoons, but there were a lot of others. Freakazoid... *shiver*

I grew up on Loony Toons. Bugs, Daffy and all the others. But there were a LOT of cartoons that NEVER should have been made.

Edited by Kalenath

If you don't remember... GOOD.

There were a bunch of good cartoons, but there were a lot of others. Freakazoid... *shiver*

I grew up on Loony Toons. Bugs, Daffy and all the others. But there were a LOT of cartoons that NEVER should have been made.

It's possible I could have watched these bad cartoons, but my brain could be stopping me from reliving the cringe.