Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gameplay Video Void Tier 3 Solo Play

stacey69

Ok no intro or credits. No editing or music. This is me playing solo in the void tier 3. If you don't think this is gameplay I'll chew on my own fingers. This is an uncut video. Nothing has been altered. Any slow motion effects are built into Warframe. I played the game and started fraps. I converted the video into mpg4 and uploaded to Youtube.

Theres been a lot of Warfarm snipes etc since update 8 came. This video i hope will change your mind about no end game in Warframe. The action is slow and methodical and sometimes stealthy. The damage you take in there is almost instagib. The damage i output is the same. Its kill or be killed.

The video starts with a bad way point so please be patient or forward on a little. I took a 2 minute break so forward that part as well.  I am not looking for any replies to this negative or positive. I just want to show you that Warframe at the max level is something very special. If i made a huge mistake and the gameplay is awful I'll delete this video from Youtube and stop making videos of Warframe. You will never have to see my name or videos again but i stress this to you that I am trying to show Warframe and all the new effects in update 8 that go a miss in co-op online play.

Thanks for reading and watching if you did. http://youtu.be/c0stc9_wvsU

I've had a T3 sitting in my inventory for a few days now, and I've been curious to see what T3 is like. However, since I reset my account I've got to work on everything again and I've been afraid that I'd be underpowered if I tried to do this.

Definitely looks like I've got some work ahead of me before I use that key.

Your video was very educational.

Thank you for posting it.

EDIT: Though left shoulder camera drives me nuts!

Edited by AsianJoyKiller

This mission has the lowest possible spawn pool. It can reach numbers twice as high.

I would not recommend people rolling the RNG for a possible 18X room. Although, the Glaive helps a lot

Edited by Kryoz

Deathcube as sentinel, Despair + Boltor same time it's facepalm.gif And you are wonder why u suck in T3 void? 

Dude u need to spend ur money not on ingame stuff, but to hire trainer to improve ur skill. 9 rank and so unskilled facepalm.gif

Edited by Keetsune

Deathcube as sentinel, Despair + Boltor same time it's facepalm.gif And you are wonder why u suck in T3 void? 

Dude u need to spend ur money not on ingame stuff, but to hire trainer to improve ur skill. 9 rank and so unskilled facepalm.gif

Lets see your video.

He post yet another video.... Even though people can search on youtube. Not to be a $&*^, but I don't care for the self promotion.

This video is to help people in the void t3 solo. Self promotion is not me. I know who I am and the people who know me matter.