Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turn On Or Off Transmission

LoV432

didnt they added an option to turn off Ordis in the options? i rememebr seing something like that long ago on a patch note

Only his sound. Which is very problematic when you then start quests where Ordis is involved and forget to unmute him.

Edited by Demon.King

Increasing the size of those was a massively terrible change that I don't think anyone was asking for. In fact, people have often complained about them obscuring what we actually do want to see. This only makes that problem worse. Why would I want to see an even larger version of Lotus or Ordis for the five thousandth time? I don't want to see them at all!

The current settings in the options are also very poorly implemented. You can't turn off all of Ordis's inane random chatter without also muting him in quests. If you mute him, his (now giant) image is still constantly popping up, hiding the location of planets or your dojo when you're trying to go somewhere. It feels like every single time I need to go to my dojo Ordis pops up and hides that part of the screen. That was annoying the first time, and it's no better the hundredth.

Please put in the effort to fix this. Make these features work the way that players actually want them to work. Instead of fixing a broken system, you went the other direction and actually made the problem worse.

Increasing the size of those was a massively terrible change that I don't think anyone was asking for. In fact, people have often complained about them obscuring what we actually do want to see. This only makes that problem worse. Why would I want to see an even larger version of Lotus or Ordis for the five thousandth time? I don't want to see them at all!

The current settings in the options are also very poorly implemented. You can't turn off all of Ordis's inane random chatter without also muting him in quests. If you mute him, his (now giant) image is still constantly popping up, hiding the location of planets or your dojo when you're trying to go somewhere. It feels like every single time I need to go to my dojo Ordis pops up and hides that part of the screen. That was annoying the first time, and it's no better the hundredth.

Please put in the effort to fix this. Make these features work the way that players actually want them to work. Instead of fixing a broken system, you went the other direction and actually made the problem worse.

I had a thought. The reason the boxes are so big is because they're meant to be read at a distance from the screen, like say with a TV.

Which is what you'd play a console on.

Rather than have two versions of the assets, they just threw the console assets at us for whatever reason.

Im all for slimming down the transmissions,so much destruction and fail has happened with a butting in lotus during the missions,so many excavators blow up for not knowing which needs power or is low on shields.Why cant there just be a small icon during missions with a voice wave bar? or just a much smaller animated icon located elsewhere? its the only thing that i cant stand during the mission,its like the UI that feels against us. A change to reduce the stress.

Speaking of which,it appears they finally got Ordis out of the way on U18 when you first go into your arsenal where you couldnt see your stats on your loadout until he stopped talking and went away,took up a bit of time for every time.