The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Popular Items To Sell?

mantasas17x

Question

Hello, and i need some assistance currently i am low on weapon and warframe slots , and i wish to farm prime items to sell for platinum, my question is what items are currently popular? What should i farm? and wich one is the quickest way? Thanks for anyoen who can assist me ^_^ 

5 answers to this question

Life Strike is still popular. Nightmare and Corrupted mods, especially for warframes, especially those affecting power stats (Strenght/duration/range/efficency). If you're lucky enough you can sell pretty much everything, it's more the luck of meeting the right buyer to be honest.

What to sell/buy changes all the time.  I could say "sell this for x amount" and just as soon as I type that, the market is flooded with that item because everyone and their mom read this thread and starting trying to do the same things.   

So instead, what I do personally when buying is the following...

1. Watch trade for a while (how long depends on how active the channel is at the time)

2. Note what items are being posted the most and which are posted the least (what I chose to sell was what was posted, but posted the least).

3. Note the asking and buying price of things, compare the two and decide your selling price.

4. Spend the next couple of hours trying to sell your wares (if you did good homework in steps 1, 2, 3 and do trading during peak game hours, then you shouldn't take longer than 20 minutes to sell your items).

Overall, it's just common sense stuff to me.   Buy low, Sell as high as you can get away with (only watching current trades can tell you what you can get away with), that's how you make a profit in anything, that's how rich people get rich.