Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone :d

GhostOpsRage

Greetings everyone i'm Quon but most people/friends call me Kenny.....they all said it was easier :P i play on Pc and officially started the game about a week now but i joined like 1 year and 8 months back but cause of some pc problems i couldn't run the game so well but all that's changed now, from ever since i watched the trailer for this game and saw "space ninja's" and the combats and warframes this game broke my scale for being awesome i just had to play it. So far so good in game I've had a lot of help from people in chat and my clan finding out about stuff i won't lie you guys are really helpful Anyways i'm here to experience a really good time in game and on forums playing and meeting new people and making friends hit me up sometimes in game and we'll go do some farming or just plain missions if you like :) i'm always down. btw the clan i got invited to is Tsundere the leader helped me out a lot with this game and we became good friends so decided to join up in his clan :D.

Edited by GhostOpsRage

Welcome, GhostOpsRage! Warframe really is a great game. I know you have been invited to a clan, and clans are excellent help resources, but please feel free to reach out to me in game if you have any questions or need some assistance.