Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Skycook3Y Stuff

Datsher

With your permission Skycook3y, let me settle this score with Rheoidegen once and for all.

You've much to learn, child.

All of those are anime (although DBZ is horrible).

What I said was harsh.
Rheoidegen, let's close this issue between us and be mature adults? Please?
I responded to Izzatuw on his comment and said anime was made for kids wanting to see gore and nudity. That was my honest opinion at that time. And that he should grow up and get a girlfriend. You attacked me with a quote from me twisting my words and calling me a bumbling idiot and a prick and throwing a half eaten cookie while cussing. I asked you to take back what you said and you downplayed it as using it as your arguement and that you did not intend to impersonate me and you would have done better if you were even trying. I offered to be friends and you said you don't make friends easy and insulted me for being a console peasant.
I am sorry if I hurt your feelings because you are right that you should enjoy what you love without criticism and that its okay for grown men to like it. I'm calling for peace. So, are we good?

You boys have ssooo much dramas.

With your permission Skycook3y, let me settle this score with Rheoidegen once and for all.

What I said was harsh.

Rheoidegen, let's close this issue between us and be mature adults? Please?

I responded to Izzatuw on his comment and said anime was made for kids wanting to see gore and nudity. That was my honest opinion at that time. And that he should grow up and get a girlfriend. You attacked me with a quote from me twisting my words and calling me a bumbling idiot and a prick and throwing a half eaten cookie while cussing. I asked you to take back what you said and you downplayed it as using it as your arguement and that you did not intend to impersonate me and you would have done better if you were even trying. I offered to be friends and you said you don't make friends easy and insulted me for being a console peasant.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings because you are right that you should enjoy what you love without criticism and that its okay for grown men to like it. I'm calling for peace. So, are we good?

You boys have ssooo much dramas.

Sounds like he's an angry ribosome.