Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post A Screenshot Of The Ugliest Loadout/color Scheme You Can Possibly Make

LavenderLaser

ehhh...some of those "pseudo-primes" actually look decent though. It just takes some effort.

Yeah, I'm guilty of doing this with all of my non-primes (usually with my C loadout tab). It was meant to be tongue in cheek humor lol.

Some definitely look better than others though. For instance, Wukong looks pretty good but I have yet to see a good pseudo-primed Zephyr.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

how?! Why?! My eyes!

I've seen this happen once before in The Law of Retribution.  We had a Nova in our squad.  He went for a swim in the toxin pit in the puzzle button phase prior to the core hijack and came out looking like this. Everyone had a good laugh as to how ugly his Nova looked.  I wish I still had the screen shot because his Nova was just as ugly!!

Yeah, I'm guilty of doing this with all of my non-primes (usually with my C loadout tab). It was meant to be tongue in cheek humor lol.

Some definitely look better than others though. For instance, Wukong looks pretty good but I have yet to see a good pseudo-primed Zephyr.

Zephyr's problem is that she doesn't have any edging or strong lines to make gold. She's also one of the few frames that actually looks good in black/red.

Zephyr's problem is that she doesn't have any edging or strong lines to make gold. She's also one of the few frames that actually looks good in black/red.

I actually do have a "XxMLGshadowassassin420xX" (red and black) loadout for Zephyr as well. I almost feel obligated to use black in her color schemes so that her black plating doesn't stand out so much.

I actually do have a "XxMLGshadowassassin420xX" (red and black) loadout for Zephyr as well. I almost feel obligated to use black in her color schemes so that her black plating doesn't stand out so much.

The tengu helmet looks great in black/red, which is more than can be said for many color schemes.

and still no immortal skin T-T

gib zephyr prime pls