Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Musical Taste

Ghengis_Khan

Does anyone else listen to music whilst they play Warframe? I tend to put my own music on, especially in longer, low tier missions like T1 defence or Mercury survival where stealth isn't an option.

To name an example, I tend to put on

when I fight the Corpus.

Whenever I play rescue missions, I always play Bonnie Tyler's hit single I Need a Hero.

Anyone else do this/ post what you listen to.

Periphery and Animals as Leaders are my main go to bands, especially when I need something amazing to practice drums to.

But either Amon Amarth (viking metal) or MiTis (amazing chillstep electronic music) are my Warframe jams, with some As I Lay Dying or Dead Letter Circus thrown in there.

And whenever I raid, it's Highlander: The One. Always.

Periphery and Animals as Leaders are my main go to bands, especially when I need something amazing to practice drums to.

But either Amon Amarth (viking metal) or MiTis (amazing chillstep electronic music) are my Warframe jams, with some As I Lay Dying or Dead Letter Circus thrown in there.

And whenever I raid, it's Highlander: The One. Always.

Animals as Leaders is my favorite band right now. I love Joy of Motion.

Periphery is awesome, though it's too much of Misha Mansoor's djent for me.

When I'm doing something that'll take a while to do- maybe somethin' as long as a raid or farming, let's say- I listen to catgroove on a loop.

When I'm doing whatever for only a couple hours, I just go to one of my many random playlists of Dubstep, Classical Music, Country Music, or basically anything not rap.