The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oblitus Ensis Recruitment

Mykepool

Hi, I'd like to join if possible. I'm MR12, and just left my old clan because it was inactive and had way too many people in it. Looking for a smaller, more active group this time around.

You are more then welcome to join, our clan is quite active. I will send you the invite as soon as I log in today.

Once again I would like to say thank you to everyone who has joined. And just to clear up some of the messages I have been recieving we have decided, as a clan, that as of now we will not be joining any alliances. We appreciate the interest in our clan but we would like to remain on our own for the time being. We have spots still left open if anyone is interested get in touch with me as soon as you can, because recruitment will stop this sunday.

This is a solid clan. Small, active every day, mature atmosphere and very helpful members. No drama, no bullS#&$ - it is wonderful. If this sounds like the type of clan you're looking for, I would recommend getting in touch with Vere before he closes recruitment.

Hi there, is recruitment still open? i'd love to be a part of a smaller clan with active members in it, I don't ask for alot but clan members who'll possibly go on missions with me and vice versa. 

And also have a nice group of people to chat with while in game of course.

Hi lads, Keen on joining the clan. kind of a vet, kind of a new, played since beta but been on and off, looking for a place to have a bit of a social banter with some aussie lads, or those of around the world. 

... and playing the game.

cheers

Hi lads, Keen on joining the clan. kind of a vet, kind of a new, played since beta but been on and off, looking for a place to have a bit of a social banter with some aussie lads, or those of around the world. 

... and playing the game.

cheers

Sounds good I will send you the invite as soon as I hop on

I have been playing Warframe for over a year now and have been a member of some Moon clans but now I'm looking for a Shadow clan. Reason behind it? I just want to meet new people and would like to know them better which is not possible in those big clans. If there's a spot for me can I get an invitation?

*PS* I did not leave the current clan as of now so I wont receive the invitation from you yet

Howdy, a friend and I are looking for a new clan to join, we're both long time gamers. If you could get back with me soon I've some questions.

(I also happen to have a fairly new player with us that would join as well)

I apologize but we have only a single spot open at the moment.

Hey is there any room left? I have been looking in a clan recently and I would love to join.

We have 1 last spot and I am sending you the invitation right now

I have been playing Warframe for over a year now and have been a member of some Moon clans but now I'm looking for a Shadow clan. Reason behind it? I just want to meet new people and would like to know them better which is not possible in those big clans. If there's a spot for me can I get an invitation?

*PS* I did not leave the current clan as of now so I wont receive the invitation from you yet

I apologize but we had 1 open spot left and I sent out the invitation to crylonix. I am not going to ask you to wait but if any of our members decide to leave you will be the first I notify.