The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veteran Player Offering To Help New Players Get Started

DALOS

With the update around the corner I've been impatiently waiting for new stuff and thus am bored. So I thought I'd help the new Tenno out.

Be it something you need help with a challenge, some history to the universe, or general tips and advice, just let me know.

For those wondering I'm Mastery rank 15 and I've been playing since June 2013.

Hey just came across this thread and I just picked up WF yesterday, gameplay is quite different from the typical RPGish games it is competing with.

Are ingame names tied to the forum name/account? I am use to playing with steam.... steam friends has spoiled me!

in game is the same as your forum name

Hey just came across this thread and I just picked up WF yesterday, gameplay is quite different from the typical RPGish games it is competing with.

Are ingame names tied to the forum name/account? I am use to playing with steam.... steam friends has spoiled me!

is that all you needed help with?

I just watched a twitch highlight of this game and got excited to play again. I would love to get back into the swing of things. Add me please to get into it again. I am a very grindy and competitive person so set me in a direction and watch me go! 

Please and Thank you!

I just watched a twitch highlight of this game and got excited to play again. I would love to get back into the swing of things. Add me please to get into it again. I am a very grindy and competitive person so set me in a direction and watch me go! 

Please and Thank you!

accepted, let me know when you're on.

Hello everyone,

I started about a week ago. been playing mostly solo.

I could really use some help on the limbo mission. the first interception archwing mission is impossible to do solo >__<

help would be appreciated! :)

I'll see if I can help, let me know when you're on.