Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara. The First Complete Ninja In Warframe.

MokutoBunshi

What about pickpocketing & guiding your projectiles??

One is skillful archery and the other is just plain stealing, both are more in line with a rogue (or robin of loxely if you want the more charming dashing type) than that of a ninja. However, if you can cite some sources of ninjas using those skills I will freely admit that I am wrong in thinking.

I think Assassin's would be a better term for them because there is so much more to being a ninja than what any of them represent.  

But if I could say any of them are truly the most like a ninja, it'd have to be Ash because not only does he have traditional ninja style shuriken's and way of going into stealth but he also looks and feels more like a ninja than any of the others.

Ivara could be considered a pseudo-ninja,  though her look and abilities reminds me more of robin hood than a ninja.

In terms of stealth though, Loki, Ash, Ivara and even Banshee are all excellent at stealth...so that don't really determine who's more ninja than the other since there's so much more to being a ninja than just stealth, sneaking around killing people.

Actually, I am pretty sure the japaneese people that ninjas were based on really did pick pocket. But that is totally unconfirmed (as most of the net).

]\'[

Unless the information I received is completely untrue, then ninjutsu is not based on just Japanese culture, it was an art form created by a former Japanese samurai and a Chinese monk.   So it's a mix of both cultures not just Japanese.

Also, Ninja did not pickpocket people.   We just associate that with ninja because you need to act like one in most cases to successfully pickpocket people (use distraction to successfully pickpocket for example).     But yeah, Magicians use the same distraction tactics, but we don't say they are ninja.