Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Martial Arts Gloves-Lore Friendly

noveltyhero

So before you begin saying, Not Lore friendly, read please.

Lore:

These gloves are of synthetic material of orokin technology. They are said to be so powerful, those who wear it gain knowledge of those who wielded it before. During time they lost the power to contain more information but the old one is not lost.

They would come in tiers:

1#- Being so common and simple these are easily re-made except not to an original so they have basic kung fu (or any other martial arts) attacks

#2- Found in Tier 1 void only  

#3- Found in Tier 2 Void only

#4- Found in Tier 3 Void only

As the rank progresses the animations and stats are much more improved and the more Tiers are added the more of these weapons can be introduced. This can also add in a new type of enemy a kung fu fighter with very high agility and speed but low health and defenses.

The animations can be done quite easily (Geoff is really good at it :D) Hurray to all DE animation team, nice work on Polearms!

Here are some examples of animations to be used:

What do you guys think? I mean lore friendly, and I am sure rank 4 gloves will just explode with epicness :D

Uh, the lore provided seems a lot less fitting than "here are some gloves, go punch dudes with them"

Well, DE kept a lot of the lore hidden from us. In short that is much I had to work with. It is of orokin technology, we do not know much of the orokin technology as to whom made it or contributed to it or if they still exist.