The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe That Need To Be Looked Again In Pvp

(PSN)samppaH

Wukong:

Yes, the Newest Frames are always the one with most problems when they are thrown into pvp.

This is from the view point of fighting one

simply spamming the Cloud walk he can stun lock somebody, How much did the cost of cast is for that ability? it gives a chance to score easy kills especially when paired with weapons like Lex Prime Or Latron Wraith.

These weapons paired also with Wukong Defy ability which gives WAY too much health back to escape death. 

Ash:

As Owner of Ash I can say that some abilities are lacking

Teleport ability has simply too short range, 12m? Why not range of 20m like Loki's Switch teleport? and are there even any other benefits with the Teleport ability?

Chroma:

Compared to other Frames Chromas Effigy is way too useless as ult compared to others. releasing the screech that does nothing and drains the energy. Could be improve removing the Screech from Pvp section or lessening the energy consumption.

Do you agree with these?

Who do you think should be looked again at Pvp?

I have Wukong, but I haven't tried him in the PVP environment yet; only PVE so far. But I have friends who have Wukong too and tried him in the PVP environment and from what they tell me, his Defy ability makes him pretty OP in PVP. But then again I ran into a couple of Wukongs in PVP the last 2 days and I felt like they were using their defy abilities but I still managed to get a decent amount of kills on them. So I'm not sure if it's as OP as people say it is.

Of course these are just my personal experiences and it may not extrapolate to the entire playing population and the 2 guys I played against could have just been bad with him.

I have Wukong, but I haven't tried him in the PVP environment yet; only PVE so far. But I have friends who have Wukong too and tried him in the PVP environment and from what they tell me, his Defy ability makes him pretty OP in PVP. But then again I ran into a couple of Wukongs in PVP the last 2 days and I felt like they were using their defy abilities but I still managed to get a decent amount of kills on them. So I'm not sure if it's as OP as people say it is.

Of course these are just my personal experiences and it may not extrapolate to the entire playing population and the 2 guys I played against could have just been bad with him.

Trust me... it is XD

Valkyr is severely underpowered in Conclave, especially following her rework, and should be looked at. I'm totally not biased towards Valkyr or anything. Loki seems a bit OP in every aspect, and rather than buffing Ash I think Loki should get nerfed. Chroma is fine where he is thanks to his elemental modality and general tankiness as well as just having a nice kit for PvP in general. Wukong could definitely be balanced well for PvP with some hits to his efficiency and duration. Ash's smokescreen and Blade Storm also make him pretty decent for PvP.

Edited by 134ShinyVaporeon

Valkyr is severely underpowered in Conclave, especially following her rework, and should be looked at. I'm totally not biased towards Valkyr or anything. Loki seems a bit OP in every aspect, and rather than buffing Ash I think Loki should get nerfed. Chroma is fine where he is thanks to his elemental modality and general tankiness as well as just having a nice kit for PvP in general. Wukong could definitely be balanced well for PvP with some hits to his efficiency and duration. Ash's smokescreen and Blade Storm also make him pretty decent for PvP.

I agree with you, ripline damage is pretty low even if it has a knockdown, paralysis is bugged and sometimes it drains your entire shields and a bit of your health, warcry slow debuff is minimal (15%) and with the removal of martial magnetism 10 seconds is nothing to take an advantage, hysteria is extremely easy to avoid while having the same base damage as exalted blade but without the range, she needs some tweaks.

Cant talk about wukong because he is still in the foundry, ash needs tweaks on few abilities, specially teleport, it needs more range and maybe a stagger, chroma have the same issue as PvE, effigy takes too much energy per second and that needs a change.

Considering that Loki's stats are 75 health and shield making him most fragile and only two abilities are damage i think he doesn't really need nerf but maybe the Decoys Damage factor down should be lowered.

Chromas elemental modality has been limited thanks to team coloring unless you haven't noticed. so His Effigy NEEDS the fix.

3 ADS vectis prime headshots with max ranked Lie and wait mod. @&#(&*@#$# didnt die. Saying its OP is understatement.