Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug Or Intentional? Equinox's 4Th Abilities Energy Colour Is Not As Prominent Like It Was/almost Non Existent?

HalfDarkShadow

EDIT: Uploading a comparison with the skill on and off, but after messing around with my settings, I seemed to get a bit noticeable again. So I think that might be part of my issue. It's still not as bright/noticeable, but it's definitely alot more then it was.

I'll provide some screenshots in a few minutes once I log on, but I noticed the past few weeks, regardless how saturated your colours are on Equinox's energy colour; when it's active while running any mission, it's almost unnoticeable/non existent. The texture effects are still there though just to clarify.

Lets say if I'm running a Grineer-based mission, where the overall colour tint of the tilesets are orange, and I'm running Equinox with energy colours such as deep blue, infested-pallet green, and so on (non complementary colours?), instead of changing the area around you to show that noticeable blue like it used to be, it's barely see-able at all.

It's even more apparent (well..lack thereof) when it's another player running by you, and you would only noticed they have their 4th ability on is if you pay attention to the texture change since you'll more than not likely notice the colour changing.

I always thought it looked beautiful and mystifying really. Was this intentional? and if so, could someone provide me the patch notes from back when they did change this? Because I can't seem to find anything. Do you think it's a colour-correction issue? I'll see if I turn it off will make a difference. It's always been on for me so I'm not entirely sure if it will make a difference since I always left it untouched.

Like I said, I'll edit this once I get some screenshots to get a better idea.

But in all, it just doesn't show as prevalent (if at all), like it used to be when she was first released. I figured this is on my end though since I didn't find anything. So I'll mess around with my settings until I can figure it out.

Energy colour:

Zv0dAIV.png

Unactive: Zt6ZOCc.png

Active: NWdulud.png

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

the only time i actually notice when other people have equinox's 4th on is the shiny pattern/texture/whathaveyou that covers the surfaces in it's AOE, i don't think i've ever seen my colour affect it in any way except for when i de/activate it.

Update: It's looking much better now, so I think I figured out my issue. It seemed turning colour correction off made it work again. Though now my paris prime's skin isn't as bright/noticeable anymore haha via it's alot more greyer.

Unactive: 8ezJD46.png

Active: r1Kg3B9.png

Not sure exactly what colour correction exactly does, but everything looks different now (a bit more saturated everywhere, colours that are two shades different look a bit more distinct in some places than others, and how my liset is coloured, it's not as pastey-like anymore, and I can see the different shades of blue in my liset more clearly. Though everything looks a bit more flat(?) with it off. It definitely looks really different though than what I'm used to).

Still though, its strange that it was like this when my colour correction was on since I've never turned it off before, so I'm still a bit confused on when did it start not being more noticeable. Just with her though, as any other Warframe ability is bright as it can ever be lol.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow