The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Flow And Continuity Prices?

(PSN)robonot2

Question

4 answers to this question

Could I trade for one with a ppb?

No. Primed Flow and Primed Continuity are worth way, way more than Primed Point Blank. (PC continuity price heavily dropped atm since baro sold it last weekend). Flow should come in a few weeks or months, since last time it was sold in February for PC. Maybe a bit later for consoles, since you had it this May

Last time P Cont was sold on consoles: 2015, May 1 - 3

P Flow: 2015, May 15 - 17

Edited by maumastoks

I can't say for console, only for PC.

Since baro brought p cont. recently, prices are now dropped to 40, 50 + P and more

Since now is known that P flow will be back very probably in next run or at some point (before, we were not even sure if it will ever get back) prices of R0 have dropped to 100-150 (and more, as always, always some guys try to overcharge)

Does this have something to do with consoles? Imo it does, baro will bring those mods at some point sooner or later there as well, so patience is imo way to go. Those mods are not essential in any way and maxing them out is serious investment. I'm not even thinking to try out to max mine P cont. and I'm MR 13. To pay 600 P to have your characters (only those with 4+ forma in, others cannot accommodate maxed flow/cont) 10-15% more effective as a frame is ludicrous and totally unnecessary.