Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Idea (Or Alert Idea) Void Breach

IHWIP

Some people have a really hard time getting certain BPs through the alerts and getting void keys so I was thinking...why not a minor alert style mission in the void where any BP can be found potentially and randomly so that if someone needs the dark sword bp or the glaive bp it can be found there. The rewards would be randomized individually.

I was thinking. Why not an alert or event where the Grineer or the Corpus try to infiltrate the void and you intercept them. The enemy crashes a ship through into the void that you have to hitchhike on to and fight through, then take an elevator or other exit that leads into a smaller void area where you do a small raid run.

This would be a great way to introduce new players into the void without needing a key and the rewards could be less valuable but random to give that feel that you might actually get that long sought after bp.

I really think we need more inter-faction fighting in this game. With the valuable nature of void loot this could draw all factions into a war of epic proportions.