The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18- Login Failed. Check Your Info

Mattie6276

Question

11 answers to this question

-Update, after some tests I figured out that everytime I make a new rule in my firewall for Warframe (the evolution engine) and then launch it, it deletes that rules.

So maybe it isn't like that on your computer so go to. control pannel>firewall>allow a program>change setting and then add the Warframe.exe/Warframe.x64.exe and the launcher in the tools tab (Launcher.exe)

Let me know if it worked!

Nope but it should,

this is what the helpdesk told me:

This issue indicates that your internet is having trouble while trying to connect with our servers. If this happens while updating or logging in, it may be a firewall blocking files, network malfunctioning, DNS and/or ISP issues. Try the following to troubleshoot and perhaps fix the problem:

• You may want to reboot your computer, modem and router (leave the router and modem off for a good 30 seconds).
  • Check if your router does not have its firewall active, if so, turn it off or check if you can add exceptions to *.warframe.com and check if there isn't any file Warframe may use being blocked there.
  • Add an exception in your firewall (including Windows Firewall if active) and antivirus to the Launcher.exe, Warframe.x64.exe and Warframe.exe.
  • Go to http://www.whatismyip.com to see if there is an active proxy in your system, if there is, go to the Windows control panel and search for Internet options.
  • On the Connections tab - LAN settings, make sure that use automatic configuration script and proxy server are Unchecked.
  • Also make sure to stop any software that will change your connection automatically, such as VPN/Proxy software like Spotflux and even in-browser add-ons such as Hola Unblocker.

Please let us know if that helps.

And if none of that works:

Whenever you try to connect to our server it fails. Often this is something blocking it but I am curious to see if you can log in from a different server. Please try using a VPN software to play Warframe from a different region. There are many VPN providers online and you can do some research and choose one that works for you.

While this VPN is not as good as the paid ones out there, it does offer a free alternative to troubleshoot.

http://www.hotspotshield.com/

Make sure to use the free version.

Edited by Mattie6276