The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivaras Drops

-DragonOfTheWest-

Question

So I have been playing Pluto spy's missions over and over to try and get Ivara BP's. So far out of the 20-25 runs i have done I only got the helmet BP. 

Is there any better place to get her parts? I am only doing Pluto since I have seen a lot of players saying there getting her parts there. But for me they seem to come once every thousand years.

3 answers to this question

I did about 30 "nightmare" runs on pluto and only got her BP twice (ton of nightmare mods though which I were missing a few).   I have yet to loot helmet, chassis or systems.  At least you've confirmed the helmet can be rewarded on pluto.   So yeah I think it's rng at it's finest.   But really I didn't expect to do 10 runs and get all the parts.  That would hurt DE's ability to sell the frame for platinum.    By having low drop chances, it makes you have to grind forever and if that forever is too long for some, they might just go and buy the frame instead and that's money in DE's pocket.    Personally I considered buying the frame myself just because I hate spy missions...but no, I never purchased a frame before, not gonna start now.   I buy enough platinum to spend on others things, no need to add frames to my bill lol.