Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Faction Within Void Towers

Tyre

My first mission within the Void I was somewhat disapointed that the enemies within were just reskined Infected, Corpus, and Grineer. The whole corrupted thing does make sense somewhat, but personally I think is kind of a cop-out. I got to thinking about this then ran into a Stalker during a later mission which gave me an epihpany; an army of stalkers or stalker-like enemies patrolling the Orokin Towers of the Void. My idea isn't to have an army of stalkers as strong as those you find in other missions, but stalkers less strong. The theory is the defenders of the Orokin Towers are their own faction that reside only in the towers with a more generic and less powerful Stalker providing the bulk of the force with varied enemy types like the other factions. The Stalkers we normally run into in other missions are their special forces that they send out from the void whom are stronger and superior to the Tower forces. Perhaps Stalker is just the enemy type found outside the Void and they're called something else within.

im down for this. i would like to see the faction be rogue Tenno who aren't having any of Lotus's sh*t anymore. "redirect this ship. Cool now i need you to blow it up, destroy that reactor!!!" Really Lotus? But a faction of rogue Tenno...come on, you know you want it. all with unique non playable frames.or tenno that utilized grinneer cloning and are inferior to normal tenno due to genetic deterioration.

I'm going to have the feeling that the faction you came across are the Voidling, The people who are not actual people, They are void, and they are created awkwardly, They're not real, They are simply Void's Creation, and thus we enter the Void to face the Void.

• 1 month later...

I'm going to have the feeling that the faction you came across are the Voidling, The people who are not actual people, They are void, and they are created awkwardly, They're not real, They are simply Void's Creation, and thus we enter the Void to face the Void.

so sort of hallucination or figment of our imagination except it can hurt us ?