The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler?] Natah Quest Solo

Atomic_Noodles

Question

I'm having trouble trying to finish it. People keep leaving me when I ask for help. And I think the only way I can get people to help me now is I offered Platinum as payment (Which I'm not gonna do).

Currently I'm on the Defend the Bomb Missions. What Warframes are recommended and what gear should I use and what weapons.

Potato'd Equipment I have:

Boltor Prime

Hikou Prime

Dread

Twin Grakatas

Rhino Prime

Carrier Prime/Sweeper

Helios/Deconstructor

2 answers to this question

I'm having trouble trying to finish it. People keep leaving me when I ask for help. And I think the only way I can get people to help me now is I offered Platinum as payment (Which I'm not gonna do).

Currently I'm on the Defend the Bomb Missions. What Warframes are recommended and what gear should I use and what weapons.

Potato'd Equipment I have:

Boltor Prime

Hikou Prime

Dread

Twin Grakatas

Rhino Prime

Carrier Prime/Sweeper

Helios/Deconstructor

in all honesty... there is no need to go in with people during missions

ive always done quests solo cause its the best experience. also i can handle myself pretty well.

basically anything that has great survivablity that you can utilize to its fullest is what you want to go with. and your Most OP gear etc

if i can do it with excal prime / soma prime / mara detron / prisma skana

then im sure you can to... tho granted it was annoying trying to kill those sentients. there adapting to damage is a right pain in the behind. so took way to long for me to just kill them.

but no energy or shield / health pads were used during my run through. so you should be okey with anything better than my loadout

Are you online? I can just get u through it.

Ur gears are fine to my knowledge, the quest isnt that hard since I did the quest with lvl 10ish weaps althou it took a lot longer than expected.

Edited by Tenril