The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To Find Ivara Pieces

ReaperSticks

Question

3 answers to this question

Blueprint: Cyath, Eris

Chassis: Grildrig, Phobos

Systems: Titan, Saturn

Still looking for the Helmet, but I'm continuing to try Cyath for that.

Not entirely correct, the real way it works is, that there are Tiers for the Spy missions, which change the Event mods and rewards given for clearing a vault, with or without triggering the alarms. The Event mods are randomly dropped after completing a Spy mission without triggering the vaults. The First Tier: T1 is Levels >15, T2 is Levels 15-25, and T3 is Levels 25+.

Ivara parts drop randomly from spy missions of different tiers. Systems drop from T1, Chassis Drops from T2, and both Helmet and BP drop from T3. Personally, I got the Systems from Mercury's Spy mission, and am farming for the Chassis on Aegaeon- Saturn. My friend said to get both of the T3 drops on Eris.

Not entirely correct, the real way it works is, that there are Tiers for the Spy missions, which change the Event mods and rewards given for clearing a vault, with or without triggering the alarms. The Event mods are randomly dropped after completing a Spy mission without triggering the vaults. The First Tier: T1 is Levels >15, T2 is Levels 15-25, and T3 is Levels 25+.

Ivara parts drop randomly from spy missions of different tiers. Systems drop from T1, Chassis Drops from T2, and both Helmet and BP drop from T3. Personally, I got the Systems from Mercury's Spy mission, and am farming for the Chassis on Aegaeon- Saturn. My friend said to get both of the T3 drops on Eris.

I didn't say that was only where they're found. Those are the nodes I found them personally. Titan is T1, Grildrig is T2 and Cyath is T3. Those are the ones I chose to run personally, and I found the parts there.