The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Pls

Hakurynn

Question

I dnt know if im posting in the right Section but im desparate.

so lets start fr6 days before U18 launch - hype and patience

2dn off dec U18 gets delayed (i took 2 days off for it)

4th Dec U18 gets deployed(in the morning for me) so i started download and went to work,coming back hoping to see PLAY buttton rdy,instead Failed update Retry,every 50mb down same message again,Deleted game at some point,reinstalled,same issue.i got it working at some point and got into the game/Now the game is working in frames.basicly when i move around,go into shop,into navigator,codex w/e its like frame by frame freezes.i toned down graphics,put Vsync on off,filterin,shadows,everything on low,same thing.i cnat play at all.so pls help.its to much.srry for my typing but i am waiting for way to long . . .

After reading forums i did a checkup on chance and it eems even tho it said it was done downloading now it has 4.2 gb still to down . . . what in hell is going on

and same issues again,after 50+ mb it went down :Update Failed! Some Update content couldnt be downloaded from our servers,pls restart warframe to try again.the update will restart shortlly

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

Edited by Hakurynn

5 answers to this question

"Bro, there are a few ways I have seen people make it work.
1. go to my computer>local disk C>program files (x#)>steam>stream apps>common>warframe>tools> and run the launcher.exe as an admin.
2. if that doesn't work, make sure your firewall isn't blocking the game launcher. The program itself is called Warframe on the firewall, its called Evolution Engine and there are a like 3 of them. Put them all to allow all the time.
3. Go to the games file on your actual steam account, right click on the game, and go to properties. go to local files and verify cache. That might download some extra files the updater missed.
4. and finally, if all that failed, which it did for me, start the laucher up normally. Once it comes up, click on the gear in the upper right hand corner. Un check the "64 bit-mode" box. That finally made it work for me.."

I dont know if this will help, I found it on a Steam topic. Hope it helps :)

when I had this problem I verified the cache in steam

- Right click > properties > local files > verify integrity of game cache 

I also verified game cache from the launcher

- Top right of launcher is a cog

- The pop up should contain "verify" and "optimize"

Those worked for me, but I've also heard people running the launcher in admin helps too!