Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think A Greetings Is Long Overdue.

Unanything

Hello all, thank you for taking the time to view this post.

I've been playing Warframe with a couple buddies since update 17 came out, and I personally have put in just over 320 hours. 

I've shamelessly stayed up late, screwed my schedule, put off other hobbies, (and spent too much money :D) all for this game.

I don't regret a single moment or penny.

In fact I cherish it more than I've cherished my time or money spent with ANY other game I've played in the last 10 years.

The Second Dream solidified my adoration for this game, and I felt it was time I introduce myself here and throw a huge thank you to everyone in the community, and to the people at DE who make ALL of this possible.

A little background ..

I spent years playing MMOs - you name it I've played it - however, I never felt like I connected to the community or the guilds I was in. I always played with a group of friends, we'd jump into raids and we'd all have our own varying levels of progression/investment, but I never quite felt anything more than that. It was just a game, and the fancy portions were facilitated by teamwork with other people. 

Most of which were A******s, if you'll pardon my language.

But .. in these few months playing Warframe, I've made more friends than in other games, and I find myself wanting to be more and more involved with this community because you have proven you aren't like the others.

When U18 was delayed, you guys made jokes and cheered DE on.

You thanked them for not releasing something that didn't work.

You showed so much respect for the time, care, effort, patience and LOVE that DE puts into this game, and I in turn respect you for that. Thank you.

I won't keep you for much longer - I just wanted to say thank you, and that I hope to be more involved as time goes on.

<3