The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Spoilers) Lens Misused On Loki

Gryphticon

Question

So the lens that I got at the end of the Second Dream quest. Well, I used it on my Loki who obviously can't really kill much enemies.

Lens really should be more common or you should be able to remove them with a cost. And also, it would be nice if there would be a clear instruction that you need to kill enemies to get Focus XP.

Now I'm stuck without being able to level up focus :(

Contacted support but unfortunately it takes long. Best fixes are always preventive fixes.

6 answers to this question

i have to agree the current way the focus is earned has major flaws (resets to 0 when host migration using revives etc) makes me plain angry when i have excals earning 30k per round and im earning 2k it kinda iritates me to no end :/

Edited by V45H

My Trinity gets at least 2,000 focus xp by using her abilities over and over in any mission(If its endless its more). Same can be done with Loki.

And no, lens should not be more common as if they were, the progression in the skill tree would mean nothing. It would be like as if Warframe was a Bethesda game where you can type advlevel and skip everything.

My Trinity gets at least 2,000 focus xp by using her abilities over and over in any mission(If its endless its more). Same can be done with Loki.

And no, lens should not be more common as if they were, the progression in the skill tree would mean nothing. It would be like as if Warframe was a Bethesda game where you can type advlevel and skip everything.

2000 is nothing compared to certain Warframes like Excalibur. Trinity can deal way more damage than Loki since she can EV and Link. Loki can only Disarm. Got barely 2K XP from the 25 wave eximus sortie defense.

2000 is nothing compared to certain Warframes like Excalibur. Trinity can deal way more damage than Loki since she can EV and Link. Loki can only Disarm. Got barely 2K XP from the 25 wave eximus sortie defense.

While I do see a problem with the frames that can kill easily.

Using abilities gives you affinity as well as killing them, not the damage.

I literally used blessing only over and over and I got to somewhere around 800-850

Edited by KJRenz