The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loading Freezing When Going Into Multiplayer

Watermelon_Empress

This is fairly frequent for me, the loading bar will get stuck at about 2/5ths while entering a multiplayer mission. Thus far I have never seen it move any further even after waiting for 10 minutes. I have to force quit the game and relog. After this has happened once it typically does not happen again for several hours. This has been happening for several months now and contributed to my reduced playing. But of course, reduced play duration means more of the time I do play this comes up because it hasn't already happened that day.

Obviously, since it doesn't crash I don't get a crash log for it. There does not appear to be any pattern for time of day or what I am using and it has happened with two different video cards and two different computers (same make and model).

I am running windows 10 64bit, Nvidia GeForce 745M (drivers have been updated several times during this issue), i7 core, 8GB ram.

Edit: Found another person with a problem like this using a different phrasing than I searched, trying disabling Dx 10 and 11, will update with results. Due to the nature of the problem, that could take a couple days to identify.

Edited by Thornbrier