Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Splinter Cell Blacklist - Upgrades

ServareVitas

Bought it last night. Wondered if any Tenno have played? I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to online. 

If I buy an upgrade for a weapon e.g. a red dot sight for an assault rifle, have I simply purchased an upgrade that single specific weapon or can it be applied to all weapons in the category? 

Doing the optional embassy missions are an easy way to rack up money fast, but to be honest you wont be using any other weapon once you unlock the SC series. They're just too far in a class of there own.

Basically I'm near the beginning so have just spent my first lot of cash on the Famas (in order to unlock other rifles), a holo sight (which doesn't actually let you look down the sight... bloody disappointed there) and the tri-rotor (my only useful purchase). If I can't use my holo on any of the other rifles then I won't buy anything for my Famas, MP7 or PX45 :/

Basically I'm near the beginning so have just spent my first lot of cash on the Famas (in order to unlock other rifles), a holo sight (which doesn't actually let you look down the sight... bloody disappointed there) and the tri-rotor (my only useful purchase). If I can't use my holo on any of the other rifles then I won't buy anything for my Famas, MP7 or PX45 :/

Only the Acog and sniper scopes let you look down the sights. (as Sam or another spy, when playing as a merc or Briggs in campaign you play in first person)

You'll find the tri-rotor, sticky camera, crossbow, and proximity shocker to be your best friend.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen