The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Got Banned Again With No Reasons

Ayzs

Question

Please help me understand what have i done, im hurting people , i dont use hacks, i did not violate Eula too.this is ticket number 468817 :

Please take this in consideration,i have never done anything to anyone , didnt use hacks or violated the EULA . This is the second time i get a ban and i dont know why . I was in market and got LOg expired , i logged out then i got banned. i donated over 300$ in game and I love is so much.Maybe i was hacked or something , but please try to solve this problem in a good way . thanks in advance .

This is my spare account and my friend too, and use it sometimes. Please give my advices and if a De staff sees this please try to help me in a way.

3 answers to this question

This is what i posted on players helping players ;

Please help me understand what have i done, im hurting people , i dont use hacks, i did not violate Eula too.this is ticket number 468817 :

Please take this in consideration,i have never done anything to anyone , didnt use hacks or violated the EULA . This is the second time i get a ban and i dont know why . I was in market and got LOg expired , i logged out then i got banned. i donated over 300$ in game and I love is so much.Maybe i was hacked or something , but please try to solve this problem in a good way . thanks in advance .

This is my spare account and my friend too, and use it sometimes. Please give my advices and if a De staff sees this please try to help me in a way.