Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Over A Year, De Seems To Have Fixed My Game Breaking Problem

Darthmufin

In the update 18 notes, i noticed one fix that caught my eye, something like "fixed rare issue with game crashes after exiting the arsenal" and i kinda thought maybe, just maybe, its related to the issue i have had for over a year now where the game logs me out all the time. 

I can't be sure if it's 100% fixed since it's only been a few days, but it seems to have been fixed. 

After logging into warframe, i would have ~20 seconds to quickly do what i need to do (check friends list, go into a mission, claim a foundry item, fuse a mod, change my loadout). After 20 seconds, doing any of those things will cause me the game to log me out when i leave the menu, and everything i did in that menu will be lost (if i added a mod to my weapon, it will go back to before i added the mod). 

Oddly, buying a catalyst would often log me out too, but it would still be there when i logged back in. Even getting the "type /? to view available chat commands" popup in game would log my game out. i'm serious. it was the rarest log out cause, but a few times it would come up and it would log me out in the middle of a mission, making me super paranoid. 

This issue has degraded my interest for this game to a point where i don't play as much anymore, which inadvertently has made me super noobish, level 40+ enemies seem a bit too hard for me and i tend not to fight them anymore, so the sortie missions were painfully annoying for me even though i'm mastery 20 and have the good end game weapons. 

Only one other person on the entire forums has said they had the same problem, so i'm wondering if anyone else who had this problem had it fixed, or has this problem now/still. 

I hope your troubles are over, that sounds like a pain.

I lost more trades and mission invites than i can count due to this problem. Imagine trading a part to someone, and you have a few of them and alot of buyers, and this guy invites you 3 times to his dojo because the game keeps logging him out. 

I just hope it's gone for good, their launcher is still broken but at least the game seems fixed in this regard. for now. 

I used to have this bug...not as common as you mentioned though.At some point of time,after exiting the arsenal,I would just be stuck in the same screen for some minutes,and then the game will ask me to relog.But then again,it didn't happen like every day or something like that.After the update,sure,I haven't seen it yet,but I do get laggy arsenals which takes some time to exit.And if any sort of crashing persists,please state it,I might just have the remedy...and btw,do you happen to be one of the good'ol admins of warframe wikia?If so,just asking,seen you editing a lot of pages...why don't you get a badge for doing so???