The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Performance (Skype) Problems

-UCPP-

Well before you know this is about Skype and the problem it now has with Warframe. 

Warframe should never do such a thing to a computer.

So anyway the bug here is when using Skype with Warframe now. If getting on the game,  it will result in a black screen and a lot of flickering taking about 5-7 minutes just for it to render or load properly. This isn't even the bad part about it. When leaving the game with skype active, your computer will crash, I have no Idea if laptops will do it but I'm sure desktops do it to. The desktop goes offline and then you have to log everything back on. Warframe doesn't crash but your whole desktop does.

That's insane to have such a problem to the point where it crashes your computer. 

Also no this isn't just my computer. My friend had the same problem and he crashed as well and he has a perfect computer with no FPS problems. 

Also last thing that iv'e noticed, It automatically moves your icons in a row in the middle of the screen and makes your wallpaper worse since the icons you moved will be inside the image and look terrible. You can move them back but if you crash again, it'll move again.

The reason why I'm not contacting skype is because they wouldn't care and would say it would be "the games fault" and since last update, it doesn't work well with warframe like it did before. 

Thank you,

killersguns