The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login After Hotfix 18.0.3

TinyMinion

Question

So im asking if anyone else had same problem with reward and login count?

I logged in and it sayd its my 3rd day when i should be 47 or 48(could be 300+ if i didnt get ban temporarily for some security bug :( ) and my reward was something like "no specific weapon name" ..so i guess i get nothing?

And whats with earth? I cant use extrctor there after U18 even when i did all new maps there. Do i have to get some segment or whats going on?

3 answers to this question

So im asking if anyone else had same problem with reward and login count?

I logged in and it sayd its my 3rd day when i should be 47 or 48(could be 300+ if i didnt get ban temporarily for some security bug :( ) and my reward was something like "no specific weapon name" ..so i guess i get nothing?

And whats with earth? I cant use extrctor there after U18 even when i did all new maps there. Do i have to get some segment or whats going on?

I got the same login issue, it said "No specific item" or something like that, too fast to get a picture of it.

And there will be 3 new nodes on Earth after The Second Dream quest. I suppose you have to do those in order to unlock the extractor there.

I got the same login issue, it said "No specific item" or something like that, too fast to get a picture of it.

And there will be 3 new nodes on Earth after The Second Dream quest. I suppose you have to do those in order to unlock the extractor there.

I have the same issue but cannot find any nodes that can be unlocked. It says 12/12 missions and there is nothing else for me to do.