Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello, Everyone!

GeeJayArgh

Hello, Tenno!

My name is GeeJayArgh, I'm not a newcomer to the Warframe community, I had a previous account before this one back in 2014 however it was a terrible account and I decided to start from scratch earlier this year and come back to Warframe. Although, I am a newcomer to the Warframe forums! I plan on being more active on the forums, so you will definitely see me in other sections some time in the future.

I started this profile just before the summer holidays, made some real grinds and managed to get to Mastery rank 7 by the time summer had ended, with some decent mods and fair knowledge on what I am supposed to be doing. Met some good friends on the way, was a complete noob and got friendly benefits when it came to asking for free stuff from friends which gave me some good kick-starters.

I'm Mastery 10 now, I've decided that rushing my ranks was not the way to enjoy Warframe, as you have to experience the pure enjoyment of working through the missions, completing quests and getting hyped about the new Warframes. Getting hyped about the new frame "Ivara" / "E-vara" / "Eye-Vara" (however you want to pronounce it) was something I have done very very recently and I'm sure many others were just as hyped. Managed to bash out an all-nighter watching Warframe streams on the release of U18, mainly RevXDev and Mogamu.

Back to the point!

Hello DE, hello Tenno and hello to that little Kuria hiding in the corner.

Kuria.

Edited by GeeJayArgh

Hello there, big brother Tenno! ; P

It's true that you should slow down for a bit and take your to breath into the atmosphere, as the Dev provided every bits of the environment to be suitable for each players. ; ) (Though, it does get tedious see each corridor back and forth again in the same map...so there's no stopping you from completing early if an ugly tint also covers the entire map too xP )