Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggestion) Trading And Purchasing Of Resources.

ConGie

My friends and I have been playing for some time now and have come to the conclusion that getting resources is a pain. We would like the option to trade between one another and how we think it should work is by either through a global player market or through the friend and clan contact list. We also think there should be a way to obtain resources via credits because, let's be honest, credits are in abundance. My thinking is that a player market would help with the transferring of resources but who would want to give up some of the harder to gain resources for credits? I'm assuming not too many people would be willing to do that unless it was somewhat easy to get back and that brings me to my next idea: a credit shop for resources. Anything for sale here though would be very expensive; let's use the rubedo for example: 100 credits for a single rubedo. Obviously easier things to obtain would be a lot less but you get the idea.

i would pay a 1000 for every control module, i'm just tired of killing hyena, lol.

come to think of it i'd pay 5000 credits for any of the rare materials like orokin cells, 1000 for research materials like detonite ampule, and 100 sounds just fine for stuff like rubedo or alloy plate, maybe 20 creds for 10 of the really common stuff like ferrite.

Edited by Veidgrim

something to think about is the option to automatically trade in creds to finish bp costs. for instance, your lacking 500 alloy plate, well then you can pay the approximate cost of that much alloy plate according to market value...

I would permit Resource bought, but never resource share/trade.

Don't get me wrong, passed the last 3 days farming Neurodes and Orokin Cell with no success, but having a trade system would destroy the farm literally.

Unless, there is a high cost for trading.

like 50k credits for each trade, for both traders

I agree but then the game would become big business, a guy with all the resources trading with other people for a price... But it is useful when you have duplicate blueprints so if they find a balancing point then I'm all for it.

something to think about is the option to automatically trade in creds to finish bp costs. for instance, your lacking 500 alloy plate, well then you can pay the approximate cost of that much alloy plate according to market value...

I like this idea, I would at the very least like something like that especially for clan builds.